Preschool provides a foundation for learning both socially and academically that will help your child succeed in elementary school.
1. Preschool is an opportunity for growth.
2. Preschool prepares children for kindergarten.
3. Preschool promotes social and emotional development.
4. The preschool environment is structured, although it may not appear that way.
5. Children get to make choices.
6. Children learn to make choices.
7. Preschool promotes language and cognitive skills.
8. Preschool teachers nurture a child’s curiosity.
9. Preschool activities boost pre-math and literacy skills.
10. 10. Preschool helps develop motor skills.
When you choose a high-quality program that suits your child and family, you can feel assured that your child is well cared for, is enjoying activities and making friends — and is building the knowledge, skills, and confidence to do well in kindergarten.
~ Susan Horvath
Foundations Learning Academy